Westborough, United States
3 months ago
The Project Lead plans, steers, organizes, and coordinates project execution for products being developed in the digital unit. This person closely partners with Chief Product Officers (CPOs) and cross functional R&D teams to align on development goals and determine a unified product strategy. This person oversees their digital project's roadmap, deliverables, KPIs, and budget as well as tracks progress with the Head of Product.
• Works closely with business stakeholders and cross functional initiative teams
• Frames projects, estimates costs, workload & staffing needs
• Serves as the face of a product to the various business unit
• Manages project roadmaps, communicates on project progress
• Engages with business stakeholders to collect requirements and to present project for approval
• Works closely with development teams to ensure timelines are met
• Conducts risk and quality management on project level
• Pilots project resource use, monitors progress and ensures that project KPIs, schedule and budget are respected
• Ensures project management tools and ways of working are available and communicated
• Prepares project documentation (user and technical)
• Coordinates stakeholders for project roll-out
• Interfaces with IT managers early to plan and prepare roll-out, where necessary
• Participates in any change management related to the project
• 8 or more years of professional experience
• Hands-on experience in owning and supporting the entire product/project lifecycle.
• Experience working with and leading a team of developers, solution architects, data analysts, business analysts, and architects/engineers.
• Deep expertise in requirements definition, solution design, needs assessment, as well as risk assessment and mitigation.
• Passionate about effecting changes, identifying, and resolving tension.
• Proficient in strategic and systems thinking, with experience developing and driving strategy across business units.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills. Comfortable with shifting viewpoints to discern new insights from a variety of perspectives.
• Skilled at navigating and building connections within organizations.
Other Considerations (travel/hours availability, etc.):
• In-depth knowledge of Agile, Kaizen, and Lean Six Sigma.
• Understanding of how technologies can shape institutions, innovate, and deliver growth.
• Passionate about using imaging, computer vision and ML/AI to transform healthcare.
• High level of comfort working with distributed teams and managing stakeholders at a distance