White Plains, United States
8 days ago
For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Project Coordinator. in White Plains, NY.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) Project Coordinator your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
Candidate will be responsible for projects and assignments that support the daily activities of the Business Unit. Under the guidance and supervision of the Business Unit head, the candidate leads and supports cross-business unit/departmental special projects, coordinates and develops initiatives, and leads interdepartmental projects., and administrative and operational activities.
- Research and consolidate data for the development of projects as needed
- Collect and format data to create metrics and prepare presentations and reports.
- Supports Business Unit head with calendar and travel requests. Maintain Procard records and submit expenses for the department
- Work with internal stakeholders to develop and manage content for business-related intranet sites and reporting requirements
- Assist with coordinating projects and initiatives across the business unit in coordination with procurement related initiatives.
- Track project timelines, coordinate scheduling and prepare project reports for projects led by the Business Unit head.
- At the guidance of management, conduct research (quantitative & qualitative) of business issues.
- Coordinate and plan logistics and agendas for Business Unit meetings.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Duration: 12+ month contract
- Location: White Plains, NY
- Salary: depending on skills & experience
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.