North Billerica, United States
over 1 year ago
The responsibilities of the Project Engineer include the design, hands-on mechanical assembly, testing, troubleshooting, installation, startup, and field service of Vacuum Systems.
- Design, mechanical assembly, testing, troubleshooting, and installation.
- 3-D Modeling with Inventor or Solidworks
- 2-D Drawings with AutoCAD
- Hands-on mechanical assembly of industrial equipment
- Hands-on installation of instrumentation and process control
- B.S. Mechanical Engineering