Fitchburg, United States
over 2 years ago
- Planning execution of the technical work scope to the required quality, schedule and budget.
- Contributing to project success through individual technical contributions.
- Organizing large or loosely defined issues / problems and break them down into workable plans / task lists.
- Able to understand the project scope down to the critical details
- Robust and clearly documented basis of estimates
- Comprehensive design verification plan
- Quantifiable risk management
- Technical Reviews
- Bachelor of Science degree from a 4 year accredited college or university in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering with a minimum of 5 years of experience as an individual contributor
- 3+ years of experience and demonstrated success in an engineering leadership role
- Proven experience individually driving the product development cycle from concept to qualified / fielded systems
- Experience with system-level thinking and system engineering principles/methods.