White Plains, United States
3 months ago
For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Project Engineer in White Plains, NY.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
This role will support the New York Power Authority's Research & Development (R&D) department.
The ideal candidate will be supporting the team with two major R&D projects:
• Thermal energy storage demonstration project,
• Hydrogen fuel generation demonstration project,
• Lithium-ion battery demonstration project,
• Zinc-air energy storage system demonstration project,
• other VISION2030 new or innovative technology projects.
Review designs for constructability and from a future operations and maintenance standpoint
• Ensure that the design meets the licensing and environmental requirements
• Develop and review equipment and material specifications and bid documents
• Develop construction bid documents, including construction sequence and coordinate the construction outages
• Provide engineering and design input to the project planning
• Provide field staff with technical input on design changes required during construction
• Provide technical assistance to the construction staff on clarification of design
• Assure that equipment and material meet the specification requirements
• Monitor budget, expenditures, commitments and schedule
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.
Submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org