Shelton, United States
8 months ago
Lighthouse Professional Services, a division of Staffing 360 Solutions group of companies, has been providing contract and direct hire talent to client companies, ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations for over 50 years. Our offices are in New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, and we work with clients across the country. Our management and recruiting teams are led by experienced industry professionals. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Project Coordinator in Albany, NY.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
Seeking an undergraduate or graduate student whose focus is in Project Management to assist in processing facility and redemption center modernization. Will be required to walk through loud, smelly, hot and cold temperature environments. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated individual with a willingness to work across all facets of both strategic development and project management.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Participation in the creation of both tactical and strategic plans to promote industry growth and expansion
- Leading feasibility analysis
- Examination of outstanding lease agreements and obligations
- Project planning and coordination of various intracompany departments including technology, engineering, and marketing.
- Individual will also need to manage, contact, and maintain relationships with external vendors including general contractors and industrial equipment retailers, among others.
- Presentation skills and attention to detail are critical skills for this position as well as the ability to identify key synergies amongst various co-workers while leading by example and fostering a collaborative and efficient team atmosphere.
- Duration: Temp- to- Perm, Part Time hours to start- up to 28-30 hours. Expect to travel to Syracuse, Buffalo. Travel and overnight expenses will be paid for.
- Location: Albany, NY.
- Salary: $24/hr
- Benefits: Yes
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.