Newburyport, United States
over 1 year ago
To identify and prioritize new business/product opportunities for the Product Business Lines. Will be responsible for managing multiple, diverse, simultaneous projects of varying complexities from Product Line from inception through completion and insure assigned projects meet schedule, technical and sales/customers expectations of products. product development meets the objectives and timing set forth by the customers, company and market.
- To define project requirements and objectives to include objectives consistent with customer requirements.
- To develop and facilitate timely planning of the project consistent within the (PAC) Product Approval Committee requirement utilizing the Stage/Gate
- Process methods from Gate 0 forward. Coordinate and monitor all product projects to ensure work flow through all resources/dept. and identify barriers & obstacles utilizing the PAC process and Microsoft Project tool.
- To identify new project/ product needs and start the management of the project portfolio for the Business Line.
- To ensure customer product and timing of requirements are base lined within the scope of the project overview.
- To contribute to the Product Approval Committee by deliverables such as departmental deliverables at each Gate, timing and ensure understanding of the objectives.
- To ensure product introductions are complete within the appropriate Gate deliverables in PAC.
- To track new projects performance and adjust plans in accordance with the total project pipeline of the Business Line.
- Coordinates and chair cross functional meetings for set projects. Report updates in the twice a month Project Review meetings. Provide update at the monthly Product Management Review meetings.
- During the Project Review meetings review of project performance and evaluate the current and projected status against the approved plan.
- Maintain accurate records of project data, deliverables items and timing of deliverables.
- College degree in either Engineering, Business, Marketing, or Operations.
- Minimum 3 years sales, marketing or project management experience.
- Knowledge and experience in Electrical Industry preferred.