Brooklyn, United States
11 months ago
A great Full-Time opportunity for a Project Management professional to join a successful organization. The Project Manager is responsible for leading teams to deliver projects across multiple business units. Manage resources, schedules, financials while maintaining best quality. This also includes management of issues, risks and project change requests to ensure successful and on-time project delivery. Contribute to process improvement initiatives as it relates to improving project delivery.
- Manage a portfolio of complex initiatives across multiple lines of business.
- Provide on-site leadership for project team by building and motivating team members to meet project goals.
- Full project life cycle ownership.
- Manage all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the overall program is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of strategic objectives.
- Report on project success criteria results, metrics, test and deployment management activities.
- Prepare estimates and detailed project plan for all phases of the project.
- Manage the day-to-day project activities and resources and lead the project management team meetings.
- Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues, communicating across leadership
- Manage project and program issues and risks
- Continue professional development in order to keep abreast of emerging technologies, methods and best practices
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of project management experience, including tracking and planning projects
- 3+ years of experience working with business stakeholders within a cross-functional matrix environment
- Technically competent with various software programs, including but not limited to Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio), Microsoft Projects, ServiceNow, SmartSheet and Lucid Chart
- Extensive understanding of project and program management principles, methods and techniques
- Understand interdependencies between technology, operations and business needs
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence.
- Excellent leadership, communication (written, verbal and presentation) and interpersonal skills.
- Experience negotiating vendor contracts
- Experience drafting and submitting budget proposals and recommending subsequent budget changes where necessary.