New York , United States
5 months ago
Project Manager will be responsible for the following key components of projects related to the enterprise learning management system and ancillary systems:
• Project Management – Interacts with internal clients to develop workstreams and makes recommendations related to key deliverables, timelines, interdependencies, risks, and contingencies
• Communications – Applies best practices and industry knowledge to develop and manage a comprehensive project communications matrix (audiences, deliverables, channels, timing, etc.) for development and execution at the enterprise level. A key component of this role involves developing regular communications for executive stakeholders and members of the learning community.
• Training – Manages the full spectrum of the learning process starting with understanding learning objectives and other client requirements, developing learning plans and activities, assigning learning, and managing completions
• Documentation – Develops and updates instructional guides, tip sheets, and other resources
• User Acceptance Testing (UAT) – Develops and executes formal and informal test plans to confirm traceability to client requirements; develops and executes user acceptance test scripts; tracks and follows up on defects through resolution
Education: Bachelor of Science in business, engineering, and/or technology field; Masters and/or relevant certification (e.g., PMP, Agile, Six Sigma) preferred.