Tyngsboro, United States
over 1 year ago
- Machining parts to print from aluminum, brass & steel.
- Machine fixtures and tooling to support engineering R&D activities.
- Support production activities with machining of fixtures & tool repair.
- Repair of mechanical production assemblies as needed.
- Performing preventative maintenance on machine shop equipment.
- Perform other machining and mechanical repair related duties as directed.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Proficient in the use and setup of manual Lathes and CNC Milling Machines.
- Proficient with Prototrak 2 & 3 axis milling machine programming.
- Able to hold tolerances to +/-.0005 inch in a variety of materials.
- Able to machine part features smaller than 1 inch in size.
- Experience in trouble shooting mechanical assemblies
- Knowledge of standard practices in machining & mechanical assembly.
- Ability to read mechanical drawings.
- Use of hand tools, power tools and metrology equipment.
- Able to multitask & work in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Able to work both independently and as a team member.
- Able to work from verbal communications.
- Be punctual and dependable.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a prototype machining environment.