Tyngsboro, United States
over 1 year ago
Purchasing/Data Entry Clerk
- Prepare and issue quotes to suppliers for pricing and delivery.
- Prepare, process, and issue purchase orders to suppliers.
- Follow up with suppliers on purchase order status.
- Receive incoming materials and verify against purchase order assuring correct material and data was received.
- Complete receiving reports then distribute received materials to the proper locations.
- Process damaged or incorrect items for return to respective supplier.
- Manage the process flow of materials through incoming inspection.
- Collect process routing documents (travelers) and enter labor transactions, from the travelers, into the Great Plains ERP System.
- Close completed work orders in the Great Plains ERP System.
- Print cost reports.
- Organize and file completed travelers.
- Maintain database and accurate inventory counts of raw materials.
- Issue raw materials from pick list.
- Kitting raw materials for manufacturing orders.
- Keeping accurate records on incoming material.
- Conducts weekly cycles of inventory counts for highlighted materials.
- Conducts annual inventory counts for all materials.
- Organize and maintain stock rooms with accurately labeled material.
- Perform other related duties as directed by management.
- Associates Degree in a related field.
- Solid mathematical skills.
- Basic computer skills & proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP is a plus.
- Have a pleasant and professional demeanor.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to maintain good working relationships with suppliers and fellow employees.
- Ability to multitask, work with minimal supervision and from verbal instructions.