Manchester, United States
almost 4 years ago
QA TEST TECHNICIANS
QA Test Technicians needed to work in a Medical Device Verification and Validation environment. Test results will be used to qualify a medical product for regulatory approval and eventual manufacturing release.
Activities will include:
- Performing test procedures according to written instructions
- Documenting test results
- Assessing Pass/Fail outcomes relative to established criteria
- Identifying and noting non-conformance or unexpected outcomes
- Cooperating with engineering personnel to assist with troubleshooting as needed
- Ability to operate simple machinery and sensitive/delicate measuring equipment.
1+ year of experience (preferred) in test or QA or manufacturing QA environment, or equivalent (prior experience testing medical products a big plus).
- Will consider recent grads in a technical field (Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Environmental, Physics, Bio., Life Science, etc)
- Bachelors degree, Associates degree, Vocational Education, etc.).