Manchester, United States
about 2 years ago
QA Test Technicians (3)
QA Technicians needed to work in a Medical Device Verification and Validation environment at a dynamic R&D Company. Test results will be used to qualify a medical product for regulatory approval and eventual manufacturing release.
Activities will include:
- Performing test procedures according to written instructions
- Documenting test results
- Assessing Pass/Fail outcomes relative to established criteria
- Identifying and noting non-conformance or unexpected outcomes
- Code writing skills helpful (knowledge of Python scripting)
- Ability to operate simple machinery and sensitive/delicate measuring equipment.
- Associates degree, Vocational, Tech School grads with 1+ year of experience (preferred) in Testing, Quality or Manufacturing environments, or equivalent (prior experience testing medical products a big plus).
- Recent grads with an Engineering degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, etc., or Bachelors degrees Environmental, Physics, Bio., Life Science, etc.