Natick, United States
almost 2 years ago
Our client is looking for a Quality Control Inspector who has experience working in the Medical Device Industry. Responsibilities will include: incoming inspection, in process inspection and final inspection. As this person grows within the company they will be expected to complete the below tasks.
- Performing physical inspection and testing on components and sub-assemblies intended to be used in the manufacturing of a medical device.
- Performing physical inspection of in-process assemblies and related documents during manufacturing in a controlled environment.
- Processing inbound & outbound shipments.
- Performing environmental monitoring activities in support of a Class 8 Controlled Environment
- Managing and maintaining calibration schedules.
- Maintaining inventory integrity for all materials.
- Developing and archiving quality records.
- Proposing improvements to improve efficiency.
- Implementation modifications to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s).
- Maintaining databases related to the above functions.
- High School diploma or equivalent certification, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Ability to read mechanical drawings.
- Experience with mechanical inspection and testing techniques.
- Rigorous attention to detail with strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Can-do attitude with a willingness to take initiative and solve problems creatively, independently, and efficiently.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to uphold a high standard for professionalism.
- Confidence with Microsoft Office applications. Minitab experience is a plus.
- Confidence with basic mathematics.
Experience in the medical device, pharmaceutical or biotech field strongly preferred