Woburn, United States
about 2 years ago
- Performing inspection and testing of incoming material from suppliers.
- Performing inspection and testing of nonconforming material in stock.
- Preparing quality records that present inspection and test techniques, pass/fail criteria, data and conclusions.
- Coordinating the return of products for rework and confirm reworked product.
- Analyzing MRB and field repair data to identify high risk materials and assembles;
- Reporting of inspection activity regularly.
- Maintaining measuring and inspection equipment and assist in the calibration process.
- 2-5 years of inspection and test experience.
- Knowledge of the use of measuring and inspection equipment, including calipers, micrometers, height gages, etc.
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings/specifications.
- Knowledge of geometric dimensioning and tolerancing.
- Computer skills using standard word processing, spread sheets, databases, data entry, and internet competence.