- Collaborating with manufacturing functions to ensure efficient and effective product manufacturing.
- Performing complex inspection activities, to assess conformance of products to the design as defined by the engineering drawings and/or models
- Inspecting company products, components, subassemblies, and/or systems to ensure conformance to requirements
- Taking ownership of inspection activities and lead evaluation of improvement activities to provide better methods, and time or effort savings.
- Supporting Quality Engineers with identifying non-conforming conditions that present existing or impending defective conditions
- Overseeing the preparation of inspection plans and checklists for inspections
- High school diploma or GED
- In-depth understanding of relevant manufacturing standards and common mechanical techniques (such as geometric dimensioning and tolerance practices)
- Strong experience in the manufacture of complex electro-mechanical components, preferably for the Aerospace or Defense Manufacturing industries
- Ability to use various measurement devices (calipers, pin gauges, go/no-go gauges, etc) to verify mechanical part compliance.