Methuen, United States
about 2 years ago
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Obtains copies of sales orders and verifies what is received from order pulling/warehouse is consistent with what was ordered.
- Obtains copies of foreign and local purchase orders and verifies that what is received is what was ordered.
- Maintains an incoming inspection login status in SAP under master item to include the Date of Receiving, BIOS version, Revision No., PCB version, and Remarks.
- Visually inspects and random tests incoming products for proper operations. Guarantees that all incoming products will pass final QA for worry-free integrations and assembly.
- Maintains the Error log for production technician such as the Sales Order No., Systems, Customer No., Technician, Total Quantity, and Problem & Action Taken.
- Visually inspects and tests outgoing products for proper operation. Guarantees that all outgoing products are in compliance with the final QA Guidelines.
- Checks outgoing products against complaints or comments from production department’s files.
- Provides Certificate of Compliance and Quality Checklist upon customers’ request.
- Submits a monthly report to QA/HQ and Production Manager on the month’s inspection results for failure rate analysis.
- Assists QA in maintaining QMS.
- Perform other duties related to job function when deemed necessary.
- Associate’s degree in Electronics Engineering Technology or similar course in Quality Management or related from two-year College or University.
- 1 – 2 years related experience and/or training.
- Experience/knowledge of desktop, laptop hardware and software a plus.
- Positive attitude, willingness to learn and grow.
- Must be fluent in English and must be able to write and communicate effectively with various department, employees and customers.