Peabody, United States
over 2 years ago
Quality Assurance Manager
- Assists management and project personnel with quality initiatives.
- Develops quality specifications, assures compliance to established standards that include but are not limited to: testing, processing, servicing, and installation procedures.
- Investigate quality problems and customer complaint issues.
- Ensures compliance to ISO 9000 Quality Standards, including but not limited to document and data control, creating, updating, and maintaining procedures and document system, managing internal audits, corrective/preventive action process and management review meetings.
- Serves as Management Representative for the company supporting all functional directors.
- Generates required reports, expense budgets, charts and graphs.
- Responsible for vendor in-process surveillance, when required.
- Responsible for the control of all inspection gauges, measuring and other equipment.
- Administer correction action systems as required.
- Liaison with numerous Government/Customer Quality Representatives.
- Work with Finance to establish annual budgets for the Quality Department and operate the department business following the budget plan.
- Provide supervision and direction to Inspection personnel.
- Advanced degree or equivalent quality experience.
- 5 - 10 years’ business experience with a working knowledge of the operational aspects or manufacturing.