Danvers, United States
3 months ago
Quality Assurance Technician
This self-motivated individual is responsible for inspection of all product at Axis New England conducting test procedures during and after manufacturing processes to ensure that products comply with quality standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to interface with various software programs related to to functional testing of motors, amplifiers, cameras, and other robotic/motion control hardware.
- Interprets engineering drawings and diagrams, confers with management or engineering staff to determine quality and reliability standards.
- Dimensionally and electrically inspect raw material and finished parts to drawings, applicable documentation using calipers, gauges and other required tooling.
- Coordinate compliance with all applicable standards such as ISO 9000, and other applicable customer requirements.
- Record results of inspections by part number, serial number and work order number in an quality checklists and maintain an quality log for products inspected.
- Conducts receiving inspection and testing as required.
- Utilize standard mechanical instruments, functional gauges and test rigs and testing equipment.
- Utilize standard electrical instruments and computer software to conduct testing including power supplies, hipot testers, oscilloscopes and multi-meters to verify specifications and functionality.
- Educate and instruct technicians on quality requirements by reviewing individual defects with them as they occur to prevent recurrence.
- Provide technical expertise and transfer knowledge to other members of the operations.
- Performs related duties assigned by supervisor.
- Attend work regularly and predictably and uphold Company values in all work aspects.
Some clients require proof that temporary associates have received all required doses of the COVID-19 vaccine by their first date of employment, unless a reasonable accommodation recognized by law is approved. To request an accommodation, please email email@example.com.