- Managing the activities and personnel of the technical documentation function.
- Recommending changes to policies/establishing procedures that affect the document control function.
- Managing the implementation of the electronic document control system
- Managing documentation control processing for the organization
- Developing, implementing and maintaining record retention systems, policies and procedures
- Ensuring that all employees are trained on the Document Change Order process.
- BS Degree and a minimum of 7-10 years’ experience in Documentation Control role.
- A working knowledge and/or experience in the following areas:
- Experience working with Microsoft Office and Adobe documentation software.
- Experience maintaining Microsoft Access databases
- Proficient in the creation of Adobe PDF control documentation
- Strong experience working with an MRP interfacing system