Shelton, United States
about 1 year ago
For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Quality Documentation Specialist in Shelton, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) Quality Documentation Specialist your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to: All Document Control
- Print control (release and recall)
- SOP control (create, release, revise, obsolete) including Work instruction
- Forms Control (create, release, revise, obsolete)
- Master Device Folder originator including DMR creation and population of basic items
- Management Review facilitator
- Update Management Review Metrics
- Internal Audit facilitator – Follow up and closures
- External Audit follow up and closures
- Training coordinator
- Internal and Customer audits as required
- Continual Improvement – anything seen in inspection or manufacturing that can make us better
- Some Document control experience preferably with an understanding of ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 (Medical)
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Word MS Access is a PLUS. Understanding of Adobe Acrobat.
- Basic understanding of the manufacturing process for a ”Make to Order” company (we do not make our own products. We manufacture per Customer requirements.)
- Follow instructions (written and verbal)
- Computer skills (Proficient in Excel, Word, Acrobat experience (PC literate with Windows 7 and Windows 10)
- Team Player
- Experience with Internal system audits is a definite Bonus
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Duration: 6 months temp to hire
- Location: Shelton, CT.
- Salary: $20-25hr.
- Benefits: Yes.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.