Concord, United States
12 months ago
Quality Assurance Engineer
As a Quality Assurance Engineer you will:
• Ensure customer claims are addressed urgently and accurately.
• Establish and maintain customer relations for quality related issues.
• Participate in internal loss reduction teams with the goal of reducing COPQ.
• Solve technical issues related to existing / launching products.
• Monitor product performance to assess and improve capability.
• Investigate customer and internal issues. Lead internal teams to implement corrective actions.
• Provide feedback loop of Lessons Learned to other Technical staff.
• Execute and analyze Gage R&R’s of test equipment and procedures.
• Facilitate the creation of limit samples with Tier One and OEM customers.
• Develop, review and submit Construction and Color approval packages to various OEM’s.
• Complete and submit PPAP / IMDS packages to customers.
• Represent Quality in APQP teams.
• Applicant must be available to work flexible schedules and willing to travel.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical, Plastics or related engineering field with 0 to 5 years’ experience