Holyoke, United States
over 1 year ago
For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Quality Engineer in Holyoke, MA.
We are willing to look at someone for a quality technician position in lieu of QE who would have experience with blueprints, GDT, inspection plans and use of inspection devices.
This candidate would have the opportunity to learn & grow within the quality group.
- Final inspector
- CMM inspector
- quality engineer.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) Quality Engineer your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to: The duties of this position include a wide variety of responsibilities and authorities in the area of Quality Engineering:
- Coordinate 1st articles, new product/process validations and process capabilities with the customer, 1st piece and final inspection to ensure all requirements are met and carried out. This will require monitoring inspection documentation and validation reports for approval with the certification process to ensure all necessary documentation is complete and accurate.
- Review and disposition daily NCMR activities and maintain the NCMR log.
- Issue corrective actions based on results of NCMR dispositions, Quality Trends of Suppliers, Internal Quality Issues. Logging and tracking of C/A’s. Organizing and scheduling C/A meetings with responsible parties. Periodically review closed CCAR’s for effectiveness.
- Investigate and provide corrective action on customer returns. Develop and maintain trends for product types and nature of complaints.
- Coordinate and monitor the development of control plans and FMEA’s with engineering.
- Attend company trade shows (MDM) with Sales to represent Quality.
- Spear-head special projects to improve quality and efficiency as part of continuous improvement.
- Provide support in the review and approval of engineering packages, master routings in Visual Manufacturing and special tool or gauge drawings.
- Provide back up support for SPC implementation and reports.
- Provide back up support for develop and implement new customer drawings into the Visual Quality program for inspection method plans (Final) and process control records (PCR). This will require coordinating inspection methods with 1st pc, engineering and manufacturing to ensure consistency.
- This job also performs certain other related work based on requests from the immediate supervisor in compliance with the AS9100 and ISO 13485 Quality Management System.
- Duration: permanent Direct Hire.
- Location: Holyoke MA.
- Salary: Open depending on skills and experience
- Benefits: Full
- Shift: 1st shift.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.