Lighthouse Professional Services, a division of Staffing 360 Solutions group of companies, has been providing contract and direct hire talent to client companies, ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations for over 50 years. Our offices are in New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, and we work with clients across the country. Our management and recruiting teams are led by experienced industry professionals. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates, and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Quality Engineer in Holyoke, MA
As a Quality Engineer your day-to-day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
Position Summary and Special Duties:
- Coordinate 1st articles, new product/process validations and process capabilities with the customer, 1st piece and final inspection to ensure all requirements are met and carried out. This will require monitoring inspection documentation and validation reports for approval with the certification process to ensure all necessary documentation is complete and accurate.
- Review and disposition daily NCMR activities and maintain the NCMR log.
- Issue corrective actions based on results of NCMR dispositions, Quality Trends of Suppliers, Internal Quality Issues. Logging and tracking of C/A’s. Organizing and scheduling C/A meetings with responsible parties. Periodically review closed CCAR’s for effectiveness.
- Investigate and provide corrective action on customer returns. Develop and maintain trends for product types and nature of complaints.
- Coordinate and monitor the development of control plans and FMEA’s with engineering.
- Lead special projects as assigned to improve quality and efficiency as part of continuous improvement.
- Provide support in the review and approval of engineering packages, master routings in Visual Manufacturing and special tool or gauge drawings.
- Provide back up support for SPC implementation and reports.
- Provide back up support for develop and implement new customer drawings into the Visual Quality program for inspection method plans (Final) and process control records (PCR). This will require coordinating inspection methods with 1st pc, engineering and manufacturing to ensure consistency.
- This job also performs certain other related work based on requests from the immediate supervisor in compliance with the AS9100 and ISO 13485 Quality Management System.
- Completion of Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Some clients require proof that temporary associates have received all required doses of the COVID-19 vaccine by their first date of employment, unless a reasonable accommodation recognized by law is approved. To request an accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Duration: Direct Hire
- Location: Holyoke, MA
- Benefits: Yes
- Shift: 1st
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.