Woburn, United States
about 1 year ago
- Assess current hardware and software test methods.
- Review and present data/reports related to specific issues and problems.
- Coordinate and drive the CAPA/8D process.
- Help drive failure/root cause analysis.
- Work closely with the R&D and Operation teams to identify and correct issues of primary customer complaints.
- Maintain standard procedure formats and maintain QC SOP documents.
- Nurture working relationships amongst Customers/Partners.
- Bachelor of the Arts or Bachelor of Science Degree
- Capable of developing/executing QC test plans; draft SOPs/Work instructions.
- Solid knowledge base, effective analytical skills, good communication skills through all levels of the organization, experience with QA systems.
- Review, edit, and draft Quality related paperwork, Non-conformance material reports, Corrective Action Reports, inspection reports.
- Results oriented, properly prioritize and achieve multiple tasks and projects with strong project management skills.
- Comfortable with cleanroom/controlled environment protocols.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills. Aptitude with MS Office (especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of basic statics/data analysis.