Hollis, United States
almost 2 years ago
- Identify and suggest defect reduction opportunities to Process Engineering; analyzing trends, key metrics and other quality and statistical data.
- Perform internal audits, as part of the Internal Audit Team, and document results as required.
- Provide detailed daily, weekly, and monthly reports on yield and other quality performance metrics by reviewing key data such as quality performance results, gathering data including Cpk studies, control charts, pareto charts and corrective actions. Summarize and communicate results.
- Contribute information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; identifying and resolving problems; completing audits; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Collaborate with Production and Engineering personnel to drive root cause and corrective action for work orders with high defect rates.
- Review and validate DOEs, interim and final improvement reports, review and approval of process improvement plans including but not limited to statistical testing and validation of customer requirements with change control.
- Determine additional process metrics to be monitored and how they will be sampled, using statistical process control tools.
- Initiate, track and perform capability and gage R&R studies on new and existing processes and equipment.
- Encourage and train the team to use data to solve problems and develop the quality, environmental, functional and reliability test program to continuously monitor and improve products.
- Bachelor’s degree in Technical/Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science/Programming or related field and/or 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Exceptional skills in Microsoft Excel and Access.
- Basic knowledge of applicable software to infer statistical data such as JMP.
- Demonstrated planning, statistical, analytical, and problem solving skills, and the ability to identify areas for efficiency and process improvements.
- Previous experience within a cleanroom environment preferred.
- Six Sigma Green/Black Belt Preferred, Certified Quality Engineer preferred.
- Familiar with AS9100/ISO9001 and Industry specifications such as MIL Standard and/or IPC.
- Customer-oriented attitude, effective communication and report writing skills.
- Expertise with the tools, concepts and methodologies of quality management.
- Demonstrates a high level of integrity, honesty and a commitment to quality.
- Ability to lead projects to successful completion.