Manchester, United States
over 1 year ago
- Performing inspections and sampling procedures of incoming materials.
- Working in process and finished goods and documenting results.
- Providing input to documentation and process improvements.
- Ability to changing priorities and manufacturing inspection needs with minor supervision.
- Assisting in the writing and updating of inspection procedures, protocol and checklists.
- Reconciling final inspection documentation for shipments.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1-3 years of experience in a quality control function in manufacturing environment.