Bedford, United States
over 1 year ago
Experience and Requirements:
- Incoming inspection of custom mechanical, electronic, optical, sheet metal components and assemblies
- Perform in-process and final inspections of assemblies, systems and packaging.
- Incoming, in-process and final inspection of sterile mechanical and fluidic assemblies and systems
- Experience with CMM tactile and vision systems primarily with CALYPSO and or PC-DMIS SW
- Experience with optical comparators, height gages, calipers, micrometers, gage pins / blocks, gages, microscopes, hand tools and other inspection equipment.
- Work occasionally in a class 7 clean room
- Experience with complex biotech or medical devices
- Possesses a positive, can do attitude, be self-motivated, work with limited supervision
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and in person
- Is flexible to work in a small, dynamic company and be willing to do whatever is needed, in a manufacturing as well as R&D environment
- Upside potential growth and contributions within a development environment