Meriden, United States
12 months ago
LIghthouse Professional is a 50-year-old full-service temporary and direct placement staffing firm with 14 offices, in which 6 of them are here in CT. and 5 in Mass. We provide our clients with commercial, industrial, professional and technical professionals in a variety of industries. Companies count on us to provide the people they need.
We are currently seeking a Quality Inspector to work for a client in Meriden, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a Quality Inspector, your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
Perform receiving, in-process, final inspection and test activities to evaluate parts and materials to determine compliance with AGC, Customer and/or aerospace specifications.
- Plan a perform complex receiving, in-process and final inspection activities to:
- Formed metal parts
- Machined metal parts
- Raw materials
- Assemblies and Sub-assemblies
- Verify that order documentation (purchase orders, specifications, standards and blueprints) are current.
- Maintain required inspection/test records and complete AGC and customer documents and certifications.
- Identify and report non-conforming materials, improper operations and unusual process or product conditions.
- Maintain work area and inspection/test equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of aerospace industry.
- Ability to read complex blueprints
- General understanding of metal machining and fabrication practices.
- Superior abilities in mechanical inspection techniques. CMM and/or articulating arm (FARO or similal) experience is required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Superior math abilities coinciding with attention to detail.
Education: Some technical school preferred
Other Experience: Minimum 3 years’ aerospace experience.
Location: Meriden, CT
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!