Exeter, United States
over 1 year ago
Summary of Position:
The Quality Inspector shall be responsible for inspection and testing of medical devices and medical device components.
- Verify components and assemblies meet specifications through inspection based on training provided
- Perform quality control functional testing of assembled medical devices and approve final product quality of manufactured devices based on training provided.
- Appropriately identify non-conforming material in incoming inspection.
- Work with engineers to develop inspection method for engineering components and inspect engineering components.
- Maintain the assigned area in the inspection lab to standard.
Knowledge, Years of Experience and Education:
- 0-2 years’ experience in Medical Device Industry.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to own and drive areas of responsibility.
- Proficient at Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word.
- Working knowledge of metrology equipment (e.g. vision system) and metrology hand tools is preferred.
- Associates degree in a technical field is preferred.
- Working Knowledge of Quality Systems like,ISO 13485 and FDA QSR for Medical Devices is preferred.