Gloucester, United States
over 2 years ago
- Read and interpret drawing and basic process and product acceptance standards.
- Able to use caliper, height gauges and verniers to inspect metal fabrication parts.
- Use of visual standards to verify finish and appearance features.
- Create Tags for product deemed suspect of defective.
- Point of contact for production floor quality issues.
- Red Tags coordination in collaboration with Quality Assurance.
Key Qualifications and Skills:
- High school diploma or equivalent education required.
- Must have Quality Inspection experience.
- Basic electromechanical inspection
- Computer literacy, MS Word, Excel
- Able to work independently and successfully in a team environment.