Manchester, United States
2 months ago
- Perform inspections of purchased parts, subassemblies or finished products according to product specification using standard physical, mechanical and/ or electrical measurements.
- Rework or reject subassemblies or finished products as required.
- Conduct and document process and system audits using written procedures as audit standards.
- Participate in the construction and/or revision of SOPs for the inspection function.
- Assist in the writing and updating of inspection procedures, protocol and checklists.
- Work with production and engineering management to provide feedback regarding accuracy of assembly procedures.
- Completes special projects and assignments as requested.
- Candidate should have a strong mechanical aptitude.
- Candidate should possess good arithmetic skills.
- Candidate should possess the aptitude for continual learning and professional growth.
- Present information effectively in one on-one and small group situations to other employees of the organization.
- Manage situations involving several variables.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ years Quality Control experience. Receiving and in-process inspection experience is preferred.