Meriden, United States
about 1 year ago
Lighthouse Professional Services, a division of Staffing 360 Solutions group of companies, has been providing contract and direct hire talent to client companies, ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations for over 50 years. Our offices are in New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, and we work with clients across the country. Our management and recruiting teams are led by experienced industry professionals. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Quality Inspector to work for a client in Meriden, CT. As a Quality Inspector, your day-to-day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
- Perform receiving, in-process, final inspection, and test activities to evaluate parts and materials to determine compliance with AGC, Customer and/or aerospace specifications.
- Plan a perform complex receiving, in-process and final inspection activities to:
- Formed metal parts.
- Machined metal parts
- Raw materials
- Assemblies and Sub-assemblies
- Verify that order documentation (purchase orders, specifications, standards, and blueprints) is current.
- Maintain required inspection/test records and complete AGC and customer documents and certifications.
- Identify and report non-conforming materials, improper operations and unusual process or product conditions.
- Maintain work area and inspection/test equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
- Some technical school preferred
- Minimum 3 years’ aerospace experience.
- Knowledge of aerospace industry.
- Ability to read complex blueprints.
- General understanding of metal machining and fabrication practices.
- Superior abilities in mechanical inspection techniques. CMM and/or articulating arm (FARO or similar) experience is required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Superior math abilities coinciding with attention to detail.
- Duration: 6 months Temp to hire
- Location: Meriden, CT.?
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.