Meriden, United States
almost 2 years ago
Lighthouse Professional Services, a division of Staffing 360 Solutions group of companies, has been providing contract and direct hire talent to client companies, ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations for over 50 years. Our offices are in New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, and we work with clients across the country. Our management and recruiting teams are led by experienced industry professionals. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Quality Inspector in Meriden, CT. Your day-to-day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
- Perform receiving, in-process, final inspection, and test activities.
- Verify that order documentation (purchase orders, specifications, standards and blueprints) are current.
- Maintain required inspection/test records
- Complete documents and certifications.
- Identify and report non-conforming materials, improper operations and unusual process or product conditions.
- Knowledge of mechanical inspection techniques.
- CMM or articulating arm experience is required.
- Some technical school preferred.
- Minimum 3 years aerospace experience.
Location: Meriden, CT
Duration: Contract to hire
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume, salary expectations, and any references.
Submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org