Shelton, United States
about 4 years ago
- Experience within the metal stamping and medical device industries
- Knowledge of ISO 13485 and relative standards
- Develop proven CMM programs to facilitate manufacturing (Primarily: OGP Flash 200, 250, 600 / Zeiss with Calypso)
- Experience with metrology tools / instrumentation: Calipers, Micrometers, Internal / External Indicators, etc.
- Reads, interprets and fully understands engineering drawings/prints. Understanding of GD&T
- Observe and monitor production operations and equipment to ensure conformance to specifications
- Familiar with PPAP (Production Part Approval Process)
- Receiving, Set-up, In-process and Final Inspection.
- Prepare reports of dimensional data.
- Familiar with First Article Inspection process.
- Receiving, Set-up, In-process and Final Inspection
- In-Process containment including creation of Non-conformance Reports