The Quality Inspector I will be responsible for in-process and final inspection of assemblies on the production floor. We inspect every crimp and solder joint made on our products and functionally test when possible. This individual will also be responsible for escalating manufacturing and documentation issues to the manufacturing engineer or quality personnel for review.
Qualifications & Skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to read electrical schematics and mechanical drawings.
- Ability to inspect cable and harness assemblies to IPC-620 standards, specifically crimped pins, sockets and solder joints, certification a plus but not required. The ability to use the IPC standard as a resource to determine pass fail criteria is a must.
- Ability to utilize measurement devices micrometers, rulers, and Vernier calipers.
- Ability to use and interpret results from electrical test equipment Multimeters & Oscilloscopes, etc.
- Comfortable with windows workstations and able to learn and interact with different software programs.
- Familiarity with motors and amplifiers and other motion control hardware & software
-Must be proficient with Excel
5S & Lean practice knowledge a plus. Candidates should possess strong technical and verbal / written communication skills, as well as the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.