Tewksbury, United States
10 months ago
- Knowledge of business practices, budget control, strategic planning, sustainability, conflict resolution, change agent and initiator.
- A working knowledge of Facility safety requirements, operation and preventative maintenance, 5S, Environmental Health and Safety and Regulatory compliance.
- ISO 9001/14001 Project Lead and audit coordinator.
- Scheduling external auditors as well as internal audits with various departments and stakeholders.
- Continued development and rollout of formal Root Cause & Correction methodology.
- Managing monthly KPI’s meeting including documenting corrective action if required.
- Supporting Quality Department during internal, external and customer audits.
Experience and Qualifications
- 5-7 years of quality management role with a bachelor’s degree or equivalent related experience.
- ISO 9001/14001 certified.
- Strong interpersonal, time management, analytical and communication skills.
- Must have the ability to plan projects to ensure yearly requirements.
- Must have the ability to work in a team environment, work under pressure and adapt to a changing environment.
- Ability to effectively present information one-on-one, in small to large groups and to top management.