Shelton, United States
about 1 month ago
For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Quality Technician in Shelton, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) Quality Technician your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
- Master Device Folder originator including DMR Creation.
- Ballooning of prints.
- Collaboration in the population of Inspection Plans and Operator Inspections
- Update Leadership Scorecards.
- Support Investigations associated with NCR’s and customer complaints.
- Supporting inspection equipment programming.
- Support MRB activities.
- Continuous Improvement
AS Degree, CQT/Six Sigma Green Belt.
Machining background experience preferred.
- Duration: Temp to permanent
- Location: Shelton, CT.
- Salary: Depending on experience
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.
Submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org