Wallingford, United States
over 1 year ago
Lighthouse Professional Services, a division of Staffing 360 Solutions group of companies, has been providing contract and direct hire talent to client companies, ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations for over 50 years. Our offices are in New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, and we work with clients across the country. Our management and recruiting teams are led by experienced industry professionals. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a 2 openings 2nd shift Quality Technician in Wallingford, CT.
The Quality Technician role is established to support the Simple Plex Consumables team in the Wallingford facility. Assists Quality Analysts and the QA team in our ISO compliant environment. Provides support for QC / QA activities including: hands-on evaluation of microfluidic cartridge products
Understand and follow appropriate quality protocols regarding
- Quality Manual
- Record Keeping Guidelines
- General understanding of Quality body of knowledge (Inspection plans, sampling, etc.)
- Safety procedures
- Department specific SOP’s
- Inventory Maintenance
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor of Science degree in relevant field; with a minimum of 0-2 years’ experience
- Non-science 4 year degree with relevant experience
- High School or Associates degree with 5+ years of relevant experience
- Good communication skills are essential
- Experience in an ISO compliant manufacturing environment is preferred.
Skills and Abilities:
- Lab experience including pipetting.
- Data analysis experience (incl. Excel) and reporting.
- Propose process improvements and flag areas for improvement
- Ability to support and help others on the team
- Demonstrate an increasing level of independence in daily work tasks
- Flexibility to work on multiple tasks with increased effectiveness
- Set up and host meetings as assigned
- Manages time well
- Understands databases
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by manager, leadership team.
- Ability to work staggered 1st shift including Saturdays
- Duration: Direct Hire
- Location: Wallingford, CT
- Benefits: Yes
- Shift: Work Hours are Mon - Fri 3:00 pm - 11:30 pm. Shift differential included.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.