Woburn, United States
about 1 month ago
- Set up and use inspection equipment such as high-end microscopes and other custom instruments.
- Take measurements which include mechanical properties, fluid flows, electrical properties.
- Take microscopy photos and present with data.
- Perform literature searches as required, and present learnings.
- Record, organize, interpret, and present measurement data.
- ASME Degree and 3 years relevant experience required.
- Fundamental understanding of material property measurements.
- Experience in setting up and using inspection equipment like high-end microscopes
- Quick learner who can learner and adapt to set-up and run new custom instruments.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work effectively, independently as well as part of a team.