Lawrence, United States
almost 2 years ago
- Perform testing and analysis on products and assemblies according to both proprietary and industry standards
- Maintain, revise, and/or create product testing equipment, fixtures, and procedures
- Record, analyze, and present findings on lab data
- Analyze the technical and economic feasibility of new and revised products and services
- Design and prototyping of new/revised parts and assemblies for products
- Contribute to technical product reviews
- Support the commercialization of new/revised products and procedures
- Respond to technical inquiries and requests for investigations from internal groups
- Present results, analysis, and personal insights to both technical and non-technical persons
- Identify areas of opportunity for development of future products and procedures
-Maintain documentation of all work in accordance with best practices
- Troubleshoot and provide solutions to customers and end-users
- Maintain business relationships with suppliers and partners, both domestic and international
- Prioritize and manage several projects simultaneously
- Travel as required for trade shows, site visits, and supplier meetings (approx. 3 to 5 times/year)
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering or related field w/ 1-3 years of engineering experience o
- Coursework in Engineering mechanics (Statics, dynamics), Fluid mechanics, and Materials science ?
- Proficient in 3D CAD, and MS Office ?
- Strong communication skills ?
- Comfortable working with basic hand and power tools ?
- Willingness to perform hands-on work in a lab setting with a strong emphasis on safety ?
- Familiarity with an FEA software package