Englewood, United States
over 1 year ago
For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Recruitment Coordinator. in Englewood Cliffs, NJ/Remote.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) Recruitment Coordinator your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
- Manage job postings and virtual interview coordination
- Manage offer processing in system (via Taleo/WD and Docusign) for interns as well as intern-to-FTE conversion at completion of program including:
- Offer Details Input and Process incl. housing stipend processing, background check submission and new hire packets requests.
- Manage post-offer acceptance process including laptop request (and shipping due to remote) in partnership with local Geo IT. Further, collect/terminate access of laptops at completion of internship.
- Submit reimbursement process (for interns joining and leaving UL)
- Managing exits and extensions of interns
- Ad hoc data input updates including line manager changes/ cost centers change
- Duration: 6+ Month Contract
- Location: Englewood Cliffs, NJ/Remote
- Salary: depending on skills & experience
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.