We are seeking a Field Supervisor to work for one of our clients in Albany, NY on a direct hire basis.
The Redemption Center (RC) Field Supervisor is responsible for overseeing overall operations & profitability of assigned redemption centers as well as supporting location leads as required. This position requires multi-location experience and a lot of employee interaction. Regular work schedule will include at least one weekend day.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Complying with all company safety standards and guidelines
- Overall field profitability
- Location scheduling
- Location visit checklists
- Bag audits
- All location unit reconciliation
- Money reconciliation & safe audits
- Monthly inventory reporting
- Controlling labor costs
- Weekly ADP approval
- Hiring & onboarding with Zone Manager support
- Location Lead training
- Assist in location coverage when needed
- Promoting new business
- Maintaining location supplies with Zone Manager approval
- Audit depot machine cleanliness & productivity where needed (daily & weekly per policy)
- Maybe required to work in excess of 40 hours per week as business needs require
- Ensure company policies and procedures are in compliance
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Positive, upbeat and energetic individual with customer service and cash handling experience (minimum 2 years of experience)
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 35+ lbs, stand for several hours a day and climb ladders
- Computer literacy a must
- Must have valid driver’s license and clean driving record; company vehicle provided
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS:
Clifton Park, South Glen Falls, Amsterdam, Glen Falls, Gloversville, Ballston Spa, Johnstown, Colonie, Albany, Newburgh, Kingston, Schenectady, Latham & Warrensburg
- 1ST shift
- Direct hire with benefits
- Salary range up to $52K + 10% bonus
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations.
Lighthouse Professional Services works with Fortune 500 clients all over the
East Coast offering staffing services for full-time and contract assignments.