Atlanta, United States
about 2 months ago
For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Regional Account Manager in the South Central Region.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
Responsible for creatively managing the growth of the brands and business in the assigned region. Will guide strategic discussions with Key Accounts and coordinate with local channel partners to drive growth and market share. Strong in product knowledge, this role acts as a role model for building a strong market presence and developing colleagues in specialty areas of business focus.
Main Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Promote Sales and growth through, but not limited to, Strategic Accounts in the Midwest and Southern Regions. This region consists of the following states: NC, SC, GA, FL, AL, MS, LA, IL, IN, OH, ND, SD, IA, MO, MN, MI, NE, WI, KY, TN, AR
- Develop Account Plans for top Strategic accounts in the territory conforming to currently established KAM methodologies for sharing important customer data and information throughout the Division
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
- Profit Margin management of all brands (minimization of discounting)
- Implementing and reviewing KPI’s and annual plans
- Collaborate with Regional Channel Manager where applicable to achieve revenue goals in the territory, developing relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts
- Proactively lead a joint planning process with channel management that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones enhancing synergies between regional and channel account management.
- Manage potential conflict with sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally.
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, to meet performance objectives
- Work with Field Service Group to ensure existing customers are receiving the attention they require
- Enlists the support of technical sales, service, and other sales and management resources as needed
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an on-going basis
- Profile Strategic Accounts and understand buying cycle and fiscal year and enter data into CRM (SFDC)
- Create proposals/quotes for customers/potential customers and follow up in a timely fashion
- Speak with customers about their current and future needs and report information back to direct manager and/or appropriate Product Manager/s
- Report information on Competition to direct manager and/or appropriate Product Manager/s
- Monitor market pricing of brands as well as competitor brands and report to appropriate Product Manager/s
- Report information on strategic accounts, which may have elements in other regions, to the entire Sales Team. (i.e. ABC O&O’s are buying new cameras, etc.)
- Complete Equipment Profiles for Strategic Accounts and input data into CRM to ensure accuracy of Market Share for all brands
- Report communications with accounts (oral or written) into SFDC (Visitor Reports) and ensure the Account profile is up to date
- Attend regional trade shows/events to support company brands as needed
- Monitor Travel and T&E Expenses to fit within budget
- Organizing Demo equipment for customers/potential customers as needed and following up when the Demo is complete
- Develop periodic sales activity plan targeted to meet business objectives
- Lead solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
- Ensures compliance with corporate governance matters relating to end user engagements.
- Produce a weekly Sales Forecast (Commitment) in SF and submit it
- Maintains Opportunities, prospect, and customer communication records in SFDC
- Monitors and reports regional market trends & identifies new market potentials
- Participates in the design of the regional marketing tools
- Travels within assigned territory as necessary to meet strategic accounts and to work with local channel partners and end users in closing sales (minimum 25% travel)
- Represents the company professionally, ethically, and morally always
- Achieves technical knowledge and applications on the product lines
- Conducts visits to any end-users in the region to drive sales of the brands
- Must have excellent communication skills, and the ability to influence the territory to achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual business objectives
- Other jobs/tasks as assigned by your direct manager
Knowledge and Skills:
- 3-5 years of work experience
- Excellent time management, territory management and presentation skills
- Proficient with MS Office and other sales tools (SalesForce)
- Excellent oral/written communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge/Relationships with existing company broadcast customers and channel partners in territory
- Understanding of existing Company Brands and Product line-up
- Ability to use own initiative to address problems and present solutions
- Professional approach
- Attention to detail ability
- An understanding of own limitations with regards to safety of self and others
- Knowledge/Relationships within Broadcast Media Industry
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Broadcast sales
- Deep knowledge of Broadcast media industry
Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s (B.A./B.S.) or equivalent
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.
Submit resumes to: email@example.com