Reliability Engineer- Yonkers
6 months ago
Lighthouse Professional Services, a division of Staffing 360 Solutions group of companies, has been providing contract and direct hire talent to client companies, ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations for over 50 years. Our offices are in New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, and we work with clients across the country. Our management and recruiting teams are led by experienced industry professionals. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Reliability Engineer in Yonkers, NY.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) Reliability Engineer your day-to-day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
- Supports all processes in the development and implementation of reliability and quality.
- Performs failure analysis and reliability calculations.
- Defines test criteria, processes and procedures.
- Develops and maintains reports in accordance with contract specifications.
- Reviews supplier failure analysis
- Tracks and analyzes reliability of electrical systems and subcomponents.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering required.
- Must have at least five years’ experience in the reliability/quality field.
- Must have strong analytical capabilities and be able to multi-task.
- Must have excellent organization and communication skills.
- Must be able to read and understand engineering drawings/blueprints.
- Familiarity with Minitab, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Duration: Direct Hire
Location: Yonkers, NY
Salary: Depending on Experience
Benefits: Full Benefits, Medical, Dental, Vision,
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.