Wilmington, United States
over 2 years ago
- Works under broad administrative instructions; provides in-house consulting activities to advise and counsel personnel on a variety of complicated processes/procedures, supported by detailed calculations and guided by cost-effective decisions and recommendations.
- Plans, conducts and directs engineering research and development projects of major significance that are very complex in nature and require expert application of advanced engineering knowledge from several different fields; resolves difficult root cause failure analysis to prevent future failures.
- Designs and develops new and unique engineering methods and procedures, special equipment, innovative test procedures and special analysis of failure techniques, and communicates these advanced concepts in detailed technical reports that are used in the supervision and education of lower level reliability engineers.
- Performs other work as assigned.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience as a Reliability Engineer.
- B.S. Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, or equivalent.