Boston, United States
almost 3 years ago
· Must be able to read and understand visual aids, work instructions, assembly drawings, BOM's and ECO's.
· Able to solder different types of alloys such as leaded and RoHS.
· Able to solder SMT, thru-hole components and also cable harnesses.
· Understanding of IPC-A-610 and J-STD-001 workmanship standards (certification not required but a plus)
· Bare PCB repair (etches, pads etc.)
· Ability to operate X-Ray machine for rework/repair verifications
· Ability to operate repair machines for leadless devices