Manchester, United States
almost 2 years ago
- Expected to develop products that will exceed our customer's needs. This includes calculating the circuit design, generating a physical layout and drawings, defining dependencies required of the mechanical packaging and understanding the limitations of the processes that will be used in production.
- Proficient in RF Test utilizing network analyzers, average and peak power setups.
- Expected to work closely with the other team members to transfer the design, as needed, into detailed drawings and procedures that are required to successfully build and test the products.
- Create and support documentation required for failure analysis, ATP’s, QTP’s and manufacturing work instructions.
- Exhibit a strong background in RF mechanical packaging and processes.
- Requires strong interpersonal skills to work across multiple departments to support operations and key initiatives in the most effective and efficient manner.
- Self-initiated, hands on and knowledgeable bench support to not only verify his/her own designs, but mentor others to help optimize test and tuning.
- Provides guidance, as required, for any technical design questions, such as:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering and/or 5+ years’ experience in an RF/MW Engineering role.
- Knowledge of electromagnetic modeling tools.
- Strong knowledge of mechanical design used to implement RF designs.
- Knowledge of thin film sputtering, photolithography and etching required.
- RF/Microwave design experience, analysis, circuit/system modeling and product integration and test (millimeter wave experience preferred.