Wallingford, United States
8 months ago
Lighthouse Professional Services, a division of Staffing 360 Solutions group of companies, has been providing contract and direct hire talent to client companies, ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations for over 50 years. Our offices are in New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, and we work with clients across the country. Our management and recruiting teams are led by experienced industry professionals. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a RF Electrical Engineer in Wallingford, CT As a RF Electrical Engineer your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
- Under direction of the Engineering Manager, perform a wide variety of duties in designing and drafting mechanical and electrical components and cable assemblies.
- Work from engineering data, drawings and specifications and other related data to make new designs or modify existing designs of mechanical and electrical components. Utilize CAD software. Make engineering calculations in the design process. Prepare conceptual layouts, assembly and detail drawings.
- Establish thorough engineering documentation for production to include CAD generated parts list, component and assembly drawings and bills of material.
- Ensure all documentation is updated.
- Generate department documents such as engineering standards, working aids/guides, data files and reports.
- Make appropriate changes in design, sequence of assembly and/or processes.
- Design procedures for the manufacture, repair or modification of equipment.
- Provide technical support for the Production Department by investigating technical problems, troubleshooting complex mechanical problems, and providing drawings or technical specifications.
- Interact with customers and vendors regarding technical issues.
- Evaluate new processes for production increase, quality improvement and cost reduction.
- Work with quality and sales departments to ensure accurate pricing and quality standards. Evaluate customer complaints and concerns.
- Review returns and make any technical recommendations concerning form, fit, function or safety.
- Analyze data and proposed customer specifications to determine feasibility of product proposal/modification.
- Compile reports and documentation to support recommendation and preparation of accurate quotes.
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
Design, Process, Manufacturing, RF experience
- Duration: Direct Hire
- Location: Wallingford, CT.
- Benefits: Yes
- Shift: 1st shift.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.