Littleton, United States
over 2 years ago
- Design and analysis of RF rotary joints to meet application performance requirements (envelope, power, VSWR, insertion loss, isolation).
- Transition new designs to production through first-build participation.
- Test and troubleshoot on-going production as required.
- Support of other departments (Operations, Procurement, Quality, Sales) as required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Waveguide, coaxial cable, and stripline RF propagation and tuning.
- RF simulation software. CST preferred.
- VNA testing.
- Hands-on understanding of RF components (connectors, dielectrics, cable assemblies, soldering).
- Strong professional writing, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years work experience.